These are the questions I ask myself to determine if a client will be a good fit to work with me.
- Do they have a sufficient budget?
- Is it a project I can add value to?
- Do they have reasonable expectations?
- Do they understand what’s involved (both their end and my end)?
- Will this help me grow my skills and experience?
- Will this help me with future sales?
- Do I think this business/idea will succeed?
- Do I have enough time to do my best work under their deadline?
- Do they have clear goals for the project?
- How organised are they?
This is one of the checklists I use to run my business.
If you have feedback, get in touch – I’d love to hear it.