Every week, I sit down with a coffee and work through this list. It takes anywhere between 20 and 60 minutes, depending on how much time I have.
- Email inbox
- Things inbox (Things is my task manager of choice)
- FreeAgent (invoicing, expenses)
- Trello (sales pipeline, active projects)
- Check backups
- Bank accounts
- Quarterly goals
- Yearly theme
- Ensure all active projects are relevant and have a next action
- Review someday projects
- Check tasks have relevant tags
- Write out this weeks goals & intentions
- Answer Mastermind Automatic Check-ins
- Did you read, watch or listen to anything that you think the rest of the group might find useful or interesting?
- What did you accomplish or learn this week?
- What are your plans for the week?
This is one of the checklists I use to run my business.
If you have feedback, get in touch – I’d love to hear it.