My name is Marc Jenkins, and I’m a web developer/WordPress consultant. I live in Redditch, England with my wife Julie and our labrador, Nessie.
You can contact me on:
I run a small web consulting studio where I help organisations make their WordPress website better.
I write regularly on this website and I send out a monthly newsletter to 400+ people about freelancing, productivity, creativity, and more.
I started a Slack-powered community of over 200 web professionals called inline-block.
A few things you might not know about me:
- I’m passionate about food and love cooking. I’m a vegetarian, having not eaten meat since 2018.
- I enjoy a good dram of whisky. I have a small-but-growing whisky collection, and my favourite is Lagavulin 16.
- I’m an avid motorsport fan and have followed Formula One since I was a youngster. Despite watching every race for well over a decade, I’ve never attended a Grand Prix.
- I enjoy travelling to different parts of the globe with my wife, camera in hand.
- I can often be found reading a good book. I keep a list of the non-fiction books I’ve read here.