I’m a web developer & designer. I live in Redditch, England with my wife Ju and our labrador, Nessie. I run a small web consulting studio where I help organisations improve their websites.
A few things you might not know about me:
- I love to travel and take photos
- I’m a foodie and love good food/cooking
- I enjoy a dram of whisky – my favourite is Lagavulin 16
- I’m a Formula One fan but have never attended a Grand Prix
- I love reading a good book (I track the non-fiction books I’ve read here)
This site is built on WordPress using a custom theme built by yours truly. It’s hosted on DigitalOcean and managed using ServerPilot.
The code repository is hosted on GitHub and deployed via DeployHQ.
The WordPress plugins I use are: Advanced Custom Fields Pro, Flying Pages, The SEO FrameWork, and WP Migrate DB Pro.
Where to go next